Water Cooled Brakes
Gummi USA offers a complete line of Water Cooled Brakes. Water Cooled Brakes (WCB) are designed for constant slip and severe high-heat braking applications. The brakes are air actuated and cooled with a continuous flow of coolant from either a closed or open loop cooling system. The air tube design is corrosion resistant and requires no special coatings or treatments. Field service is simple and error free. In addition, Retrofit kits are available to convert an existing single or dual piston actuated WCB to air tube actuation with no other modifications required.
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 Plate Constructions
- Corrosion Resistant Air Tube actuation method
- Sizes: 118, 218, 318, 318, 124, 224, 324, 424, 136,236,336, 436
- Applications: Dynamometer, Forestry / Logging, Towing Winches, Anchor Handling Winches, Drilling Equipment
- Interchangeability: Eaton Airflex ® WCB, WCBD