The Gummi FKE elements are the earliest expanding type drum clutches, which are best suited for applications with light starting and stopping loads. They are also commonly used as slip clutches or tension brakes within light horsepower and torque applications.
- Rubber: Integrated nylon ply reinforced neoprene tube
- Flexiblity: Accommodates minor shaft misalignments
- Standard Sizes: 4FKE125, 6FKE200, 8FKE250, 9FKE325, 10FKE300, 12FKE250, 12FKE350, 14FKE400, 16FKE475
- Industry Applications: Sugar Refineries, Lumber, Pulp and Paper Processing, Rubber and Textile Manufacturing
- Interchangeability: Equal to Eaton Airflex® Type EB units.