Type BR Flexible Coupling
The Type BR Flexible Shaft Coupling is designed for high-torque applications and transmissions. Although it resembles its predecessor, the Type A coupling, the BR has a more compact design and better operational efficiency, yet with similar dimensions to rigid and semi-rigid couplings found on the market today.
- Rubber: One piece, non-lubricated elastomeric rubber element
- Configurations: Blank Bore, Finished Bore and Key Way, Taper Lock Bushing, Integral Hub, Spacer Assembly, Floating Shaft, Axial Hub
- Cost Saving: Visual Inspection without disassembly is all that is required to determine a coupling’s operational condition
- Sizes: 8 different sizes: BR-100 thru BR-320
- Torque Range: Nominal Torque: up to 250.000 Nm
- Industry Applications: Metal Forming, Pulp and Paper, Oil and Gas, Waste Water, Transportation