The Gummi FM is designed and manufactured for marine applications, mainly for use on diesel-driven reduction gears. In addition to its robust construction utilizing an integral rim and tube design, the FM‘s ventilated friction shoesand as-molded linings allow for clutch slippage during forward and reverse maneuvering at low speeds, as well as periodic cycling engagements at high speeds.
- Dynamically Balanced: Meets ISO G16 standard, minimizing engine room vibrations
- Rubber: Integrated nylon ply reinforced neoprene air tube
- Ventilated Friction Shoes: Promotes air flow for rapid heat dissipation
- Rim Registration: A continuous registering around the rim assembly
- Configurations: Single, Dual, andTriple Assemblies
- Friction Material: Standard, Lo-Co, Hi-Co and Cork Friction linings
- Standard Sizes: 26FM475, 30FM500, 35FM500, 40FM550, 48FM650
- Industry Applications: Marine Propulsion
- Certification: ABS Type Approval , ABS PDA Approval
- Interchangeability: Equal to Eaton Airflex® Type CM units.