The Gummi FKT type element is well suited for applications with the most demanding equipment where severe clutching and braking is required. This unit’s capacity for withstanding high starting loads and sustained slippages distinguishes it from conventional clutches. It incorporates superior design and construction for outstanding efficiency and a long operating life, without any need for regular maintenance.
- Rubber: Integrated nylon ply reinforced neoprene air tube
- Ventilated Construction: Promotes air flow across unit for rapid heat dissipation
- Rebuild: Every single component is replaceable for rebuild purposes
- Configurations: Single, Dual and Split configurations
- Friction Material: Standard, Lo-Co, Hi-Co and Cork Friction linings
- Standard Sizes:
- Narrow Sizes: 11.5FKT500, 14FKT500, 16FKT500, 20FKT600, 24FKT650, 28FKT650, 33FKT650, 35FKT650, 37FKT650, 42FKT650
- Wide Sizes: 14FKT1000, 16FKT1000, 20FKT1000, 24FKT1000, 28FKT1000, 32FKT1000, 38FKT1200, 42FKT1200, 46FKT1200, 52FKT1200, 51VC1600, 60FKT1600, 66FKT1600
- Industry Applications: Grinding Mills, Marine Propulsion, Metal Forming, Drilling Equipment, Pulp and Paper Machinery.
- Interchangeability: Equal to Eaton Airflex® Type VC units.