The Gummi DX units are designed and manufactured to be utilized as high and low drum shaft clutches on drawworks manufactured by National Oilwell®.
This constricting style clutch is capable of handling the heaviest of loads while withstanding continuous and repetitive engagements during the drilling process both for onshore and offshore applications.
- Actuating Diaphragm: neoprene rubber actuating diaphragm
- Open Construction: ventilated friction shoes and side plates promote airflow for rapid heat dissipation
- Rebuild: Every single component is replaceable for rebuild purposes
- Standard Sizes: 24×51/4, 28×51/4, 28×10, 32×10, 40×10, 46×10
- Industry Applications: National Oilwell® branded Drawworks
- Interchangeability: Equal to National Oilwell® Dy-a-Flex Clutches